(11) Using Snap-On Tool No. TMC-36, remove the
main jet from the main well and economizer body.
Discard the main jet.
Figure 12. Removing Main Well and
Economizer Body Screws
(9) Remove the five main well and economizer
body screws and lockwashers. (Place a thumb against
the main well and economizer body to retain it in
position until those screws and lockwashers have
been removed.) Lift out the main well and
Figure 15. Removing Pump Valve Retainers
(12) Remove the pump inlet check valve retainer
and the pump discharge valve retainer.
Figure 13. Removing Pump Return
(10) Remove the pump return spring which bears
against the metal disk of the accelerating pump
Figure 16. Removing Pump Inlet and Discharge Valve
Balls and Weight
(13) Invert the main well and economizer body and allow the
pump inlet check valve ball, pump discharge
valve weight, and
pump discharge valve ball to drop out. Discard the two steel
Figure 17. Removing Accelerating Pump Assembly
(14) Slide the accelerating pump assembly out of the
main body. Remove and discard the spacer gasket.
Figure 14. Removing Main Jet