Figure 7. Removing Fuel Inlet Seat Retainer Screw
(3) Using Snap-On Tool No. MC-128, remove
the fuel inlet seat retainer screw. Discard the retainer
screw and gasket.
(5) Remove the float shaft retainer and separate the
float and lever assembly from the fuel valve
assembly by sliding out the float shaft. Discard all
parts except the float and lever assembly.
Figure 10. Removing Economizer Body Cover
(6) Remove the three economizer body cover screws
(7) Lift the economizer assembly out of the main
body and discard the gasket.
Figure 8. Float and Fuel Inlet Valve Assembly
(4) Lift out the float and fuel inlet assembly and
discard the gasket.
Figure 9. Float and Fuel Inlet Valve Separated
Figure 11. Removing Economizer Body
(8) Separate the economizer body cover from
the economizer diaphragm and stem assembly.
Discard the economizer diaphragm and stem